Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A post at last....

Now I begin to realise the truth behind the words that necessity is the father of creation. Sitting here in ma hostel room all alone with only my laptop as a company has finally brought out the necessity- I need to speak with someone even if it is me. So the only way out-write a post. So after 6 long months Im finally and that is FINALLY im writing something for ma blog. Everyone especially mallus like me have gone home except for a few souls like me. I decided to stay back to see NITC in isolation and it is not a good picture. I thought it would be really nice to do what the northies are being subjected to during every one of these holidays. I feel pity for them. Dunno how they burn the time!!
This is my first day of my christmas holidays in college. Though Ihave said all that above I kind of like it anyway. The freedom that you get roaming around campus nobody looking on your back, only the soul of the college to give you company. Anyway I have a hectic job anyway of watching 80 GB of movies within these five days till monday. Hope I achieve my target!

No comments:

Post a Comment